CFBA MEMBERSHIP ENTITLES YOU TO SUBSTANTIAL DISCOUNTS AND BENEFITS
Some discounts require a dedicated CFBA membership code. Contact the CFBA office 860-768-1100 M – F 8:30 am – 4:30 to obtain code.
Questions on farm tax reduction programs? Land use? Or other matters related to operating a farm business in Connecticut? Full and Part Time CFBA members receive free one-on-one assistance from Joan Nichols, Director of Member Relations and Community Outreach. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (860) 768-1105 for assistance.
Nationwide has been providing insurance and financial products and services to Farm Bureau members since being founded in 1926 with a $10,000 loan from the Ohio Farm Bureau. Now Connecticut Farm Bureau members can enjoy these new benefits from Nationwide.
- Special Membership savings on Auto Insurance
- Special membership savings on Farm Insurance with additional members-only coverage
- Home Insurance, Long-Term Care Insurance, Retirement & Estate Planning, Business Insurance
- Additional Member Benefits from Nationwide
- Travel Insurance with special member savings
- Veterinary Pet Insurance with special member savings
- Nationwide Advantage Mortgage – special members program on residential properties.
For more information, call 877-ON YOUR SIDE (877-669-6877.) Or visit Nationwide.com/cfba.
Not a member of Connecticut Farm Bureau click here to take advantage of the savings. With your membership, you can take advantage of these great savings. The savings alone can pay for the membership.
CFBA members save an average of 30% on prescription drugs. Contact CFBA 860-768-1100 for wallet discount card.
Farm Bureau Bank has built its entire existence around the lifestyle and needs of farmers and ranchers across America. Here to help grow traditions, give back to agricultural communities, and offer financial convenience for your unique way of life, Farm Bureau Bank is committed to serving you.
Proudly serving Farm Bureau members with benefits such as:
- High-Earning Deposit Accounts
- Personal & Business Credit Cards
- Vehicle & Equipment Loans
- Business Banking
- …and more!
Visit www.farmbureau.bank to learn more.
Banking services provided by Farm Bureau Bank, FSB. Farm Bureau, FB, and the FB National Logo are registered services marks owned by, and used by Farm Bureau FSB under license from, the American Farm Bureau Federation.
Connecticut Farm Bureau members receive an upgraded John Deere Rewards membership (Platinum 1) – which unlocks extra discounts on equipment, parts, and merchandise. Register today and explore all that John Deere Rewards has to offer.
- Commercial Mowing – $200 to $1700 off
- Residential Mowing – $50 to $150 off
- Utility Vehicles – $100 to $250 off
- Tractors – $150 to $250 off
- Compact Construction – $550 to 1,400 off
Don’t wait – Visit www.JohnDeere.com/FarmBureau today to register!
Other Details and Restrictions
- Rewards benefits are only available at John Deere dealerships. Purchases from other stores will count toward Rewards status, but are not eligible for a Rewards discount.
- Must be a valid member of Farm Bureau for 30 days.
- A valid member email address is required for eligibility.
- Members need to sign up once for the Rewards program, then renew or reactivate their membership in the Rewards program approximately every two years.
- Rewards members can manage their account at MyJohnDeere.Deere.com.
- Rewards terms and conditions.
Connecticut Farm Bureau members* receive $500 bonus cash off the purchase or lease of an eligible* new Ford vehicle and a $750 bonus cash off the purchase or lease of an eligible new Lincoln vehicle.
Bonus Cash Eligibility & Guidelines:
- Must be a Connecticut Farm Bureau member for 30 consecutive days prior to purchase.*
- Proof of membership is required. Members must present Bonus Cash Certificate to dealer at the time of purchase.
- Limit one bonus cash offer per vehicle.
- Farm Bureau Bonus Cash is stackable with Owner Loyalty, Lease Renewal, and most Conquest Offers, Trade-in Assistance programs, and Final Pay units. This offer may not be used in conjunction with most other Ford Motor Company private incentives or AXZD-Plans.
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 and GT350R, Mustang BULLITT, Ford GT, Focus RS, and F-150 Raptor are not eligible for this program.**
**Enter the “Ford Built Proud Sweepstakes.” Grand prize winner receives a 2 year lease on a Ford vehicle – enter here
Save up to $5,000 on CAT Excavators, Skid Steers, Wheel Loaders and More Connecticut Farm Bureau members can save up to $5,000 on the purchase or lease of eligible Cat wheel loaders, small and medium dozers, backhoe loaders, multi terrain loaders, skid steer loaders, telehanders, mini hydraulic excavators, and excavators. Members also receive an additional $250 credit on work tool attachments purchased with new Cat machines. See full list on eligible machines at Cat.com/farmbureau. Combine these Farm Bureau incentives with other discounts, promotions, rebates or offers that may be available from CAT or your Cat dealer. Just enter your member ID and zip code below and print out your certificate and take it to dealership prior to purchase. Click here
SPECIAL FARM BUREAU MEMBER PRICING ON SELECT CATEGORIES
Easy Ordering and FREE Standard Parcel Shipping*
EXCLUSIVELY AT GRAINGER!
|Exclusive member prices on products in these categories!||Exclusive member prices on select products from these brands!|
|Facility Safety||Georgia Pacific|
|Safety: Footwear||DeWalt,Irwin, Johnson, Klein, Proto, Stanely|
|Safety: People Safety||5.11 Tactical|
|Hand Tools||EGO Power System|
|Manufacturing: Welding||Miller Electric|
|Motors||Rite in the Rain|
|Paint, Equipment & Supplies||Sqwincher|
Connecticut Special Farm Bureau member get special prices on selected product categories and supplies, PLUS get free standard ground shipping on all standard Grainger products. Get started with your price savings using 3 easy methods.
- Present CFBA organization account number at time of purchase: Please call 860-768-1100 for account number.
- Go to www.graingers.com/farmbureau to create a new grainger.com account using that account number or:
- Call Grainger Customer Service at 800-472-4643 to update your existing Grainger account with farm bureau organization number.
To be sure you receive your Farm Bureau discount, please reference Connecticut Farm Bureau organization number when ordering by phone, online or visiting your local Grainger location. If you need any assistance please call CFBA at 860-768-1100.
Prepare for this year’s Hurricane Season with Grainger
Connecticut Farm Bureau members qualify for 7% discount off Dell Computers and other electronics. Discount not available through retail stores and dealers. Visit www.dell.com/eppbuy or call 1-800-695-8133.
HOP Energy is the Northeast’s most progressive and innovative fuel provider, serving commercial, industrial and residential customers with the finest in energy products, services and programs. HOP Energy’s has a long standing history of innovation, technology and commitment to customer service. And now we’re offering Special Discount Pricing on Heating Oil and Diesel to all CFBA Members. Real-time price posting updated weekly.
Discounted Propane Pricing for Active Members
- Discount for annual usage of 1-1000 gallons
- Discount grow larger at annual usage of 1001-4999 gallons
- Largest discounts at annual usage over 5000 gallons
- Free Propane Tank Rentals of all necessary size tanks
- Propane Tank Monitoring available
- Automatic or Will Call Deliveries
Connecticut Farm Bureau members receive 20% off your next stay at Choice Hotels. Advance reservations required. Book online or call toll-free using your special membership number when making reservations. Members now save on rooms at almost 7,000 participating hotels worldwide. As a member, you will receive an additional 10% off the “Best Available Rate” at participating locations every time you travel.
How to Redeem: Call 1-800-258-2847 and mention your Connecticut Member Number or go to www.choicehotels.com and enter your member ID number. If you need your account number call 860-768-1100.
Connecticut Farm Bureau members save up to 30% off Budget base rates* with Budget Customer Discount number. Y775707. Plus, get other great offers** like dollars off, a free upgrade or a free weekend day. Visit budget.com/ctbf or call 1-800-527-0700 to make reservation. Budget Car Rental is one of the world’s best=known car rental brands with approximately 3,350 locations in the more than 120 countries. If you have member benefit questions, please call 860-768-1100.
* Discount rates may vary between 10 and 30 percent, depending on time of year, availability and the other factors.
** Farm Bureau discount may NOT be stacked with other BCD corporate or membership discounts.
SAVE UP TO 30% OFF AVIS RENTALS
Connecticut Farm Bureau members receive up to 30% off Avis base rates* with Avis Worldwide Discount A298807 number. In addition, enjoy additional offers** like dollars off, a complimentary upgrade, or a free weekend day. Visit Avis Car Rental or call 1-800-331-1212 to make a reservation. Avis Car Rental operates one of the world’s best-known car rental brands with approximately 5,450 locations in more than 165 countries. If you have member benefit questions, please call 860-768-1100.
*Discount rates may vary between 5 and 25 percent, depending on time of year, availability and other factors
**Farm Bureau discount may NOT be stacked with other corporate or membership discounts.
Whether you are looking for an upscale hotel, an all-inclusive resort or something more cost-effective, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts has the right hotel for you! Farm Bureau Members receive up to 20% off the Best Available Rate* at approximately 8,000 participating hotels worldwide. To take advantage of this valuable travel discount rate please call 877-670-7088 to connect with a dedicated travel expert and be sure to mention you are a Farm Bureau member or go to www.wyndhamhotels.com/farm-bureau to book. Save up to 20% no matter which way you decide to book your vacation.